Wednesday 31 October 2012

Tennis Club presents.....BAG CHECK!

Tennis Club presents...Bag Check!  An unauthorized look at all the gear your favorite players are carrying around.  Today on Bag Check:  Raymond Berkeley

"Hi...I am Raymond Berkeley and this is my bag check.  But first off, I just wanted to say that I am really to old to be playing these games against these young guys.  I mean really...why did I do this...how did someone talk me into doing this.  But seriously, I love this game...I play all the time at Doc Frabel's house you know.  I have been working on my strokes a lot, you know.  We gotta play sometime.  Oh and another thing...."

Excuse me Raymond...we need to move on here please...


*  One tennis racquet

*  One towel

*  An "East End Tennis Club" T-shirt

*  Some kind of balm that you would normally associate with a 75 year old to get their joints unlocked. 

*  A child's toy hidden somewhere that he has forgetten he is carrying around.

*  Can of used tennis balls.  They are still good because he will only play two sets. 



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment